Cockpit Care is a highly effective, ageing resistant, silicone- and solvent-based preparation which has been formulated for broad application on motor vehicles.
- prevents immediate re-contamination
- good water resistance
- does not resinify or become sticky
- high resistance to aging
- optimum penetration properties
- neutral behavior in contact with rubber and plastics
- good lubricating effect on rubber and plastic components
- regenerates plastic
Base: silicones, treatment preparation
Density at 20 °C: 0,625 g/cm³ - DIN 51757
Form: aerosol, flüssig
Propellant: propane, butane
Areas of application
For care of dashboards, plastic coatings, bumpers and for squeaky and creaky dashboards and sluggish seat belts.
Spray thinly onto parts to be treated from the aerosol can and after a short drying time, rub with a soft rag. Because of the risk of slipping, not suitable for steering wheels, pedals, seat surfaces or gear lever knobs.