Release agent and lubricant made from ultra-fine copper particles for use with machine elements subject to high thermal stress. Makes dismantling easy after long running times. Copper paste is used at extreme temperatures for bolted connections and interfaces exposed to high temperatures, pressures, and corrosive elements. Application range – 35 °C to +1100 °C.
- resistant to acceleration forces
- prevents transmission of vibration
- long-term corrosion protection
- high bond strength
- outstanding thermal stability
- protects from welding and seizing
- distinctive high-pressure characteristics
- resistant to hot water, salt water and splash water
- universal application
- eliminates squeaks
- lubricant and release effect
NLGI number: ½ - DIN 51818
Worked penetration: 300 1/10 mm - DIN ISO 2137
Dropping point: kein - DIN ISO 2176
Oil separation after 7 days at 40 °C: 3,1 % - DIN 51817
Oil separation after 18 hours at 40 °C: 1,1 % - DIN 51817
Flow pressure at -30 °C: <1400 mbar - DIN 51805
Behavior in the presence of water: 1-90 - DIN 51807 Teil 1
Viscosity at 40 °C: 110 mm²/s - ASTM D 7042-04
Flash point: 220 °C - DIN ISO 2592
Pour point: -24 °C - DIN ISO 3016
Areas of application
Used for lubrication, separation, and as a corrosion inhibitor for components exposed to high thermal load. Chemical and petrochemical industry, power stations, ceramic industry, engineering and motor vehicle construction - particularly for bolted connections on exhaust manifolds, silencers, chassis components, and brake systems.
* Please follow the manufacturer's advice with regard to products which contain copper.
Apply to cleaned surfaces using a paint brush, brush or lint-free cloth. Apply the amount which is appropriate for the application.