High-alkaline, phosphate-free, quick-separating high-performance cleaning concentrate for very contaminated areas on alkaline-resistant surfaces. Due to the biodegradability of the ingredients and its quick-separating characteristics, Universal Cleaner Extreme is particularly environmentally friendly and waste water compatible.
- economical to use
- does not contain flammable solvents
- biologically degradable
- concentrate can be diluted with water
- multifunctional uses
- Flash point not applicable
- Fire promoting no
- Color green
- pH value 12,8
- Classified according to Water Endangerment Category WGK 2
- Base nonionic tensides, solubility promoters, complexing agents, anti-corrosion agents, scents, alkalis
- Form liquid
- Boiling point > 97 °C
- Solubility in water mixable
- Density at 20 °C 1,05 g/cm³
- Odor fruity
- Shelf life in original sealed container 24 months
Areas of application
For the rapid and effortless removal of stubborn organic contaminants, such as graphite powder, abraded brake material and rubber, oil, grease, polymers, bird excrement, insect remains, etc. Market segments include industrial manufacturing plants, body manufacture and vehicle manufacture, plastics and natural stone industries, shipping and ship-building, brewing and the drinks trade, metal-working and plant engineering, warehousing and transport, road construction and hydraulic engineering, agriculture and household. Suitable for oil separators.
Liqui Moly Universal Cleaner Extreme can be applied by spraying, immersion or wiping with a brush, cloth or sponge.